where is the cyclone? (was Re: [PD] variable delay that can go to 0?)

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Jul 9 21:28:44 CEST 2002

hi all,

http://suita.chopin.edu.pl/~czaja/miXed/externs/cyclone.html

is the cyclone page.  This is now linux-only (I will upload
a snapshot with windows libs later this week).

I think the library (at least the 'hammer' part of version 0.1)
should enter the 'alpha-test' phase soon, otherwise the bugs would
proliferate into an unmanageable pile...

By 'alpha-testing' I mean, mainly, not using on stage, but if
anybody was willing to perform alpha-testing for real, like
stress-testing, max/msp-compatibility testing, etc., and looking
for bugs in the code, I would be more than happy.

Btw, the newest snapshot includes a (completely untested) 'pv'
(private value) class.  It is like the 'value' class, but its
objects handle values which are local to a window (and its
sub-windows), and which can be messages of any type and length
(not only floats).

Krzysztof