[PD] What codecs should pix film be able to play?

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Wed Jul 10 11:47:55 CEST 2002

Hi Jim,

http://heroinewarrior.com/quicktime/codecs.html

No compressed headers, quicktime 3 only.

I have been using MJPEG mostly. Basically for production on a Linux
system you should be able to produce clips with broadcast2000
(or cinelerra or whatever) and use the with pix_[film,movie]

Downloading from the web wont work in most situations, because the best
codecs are nonfree, and used by everyone.

Guenter