[PD] gem0.87 bug

tigital tigital at mac.com
Wed Jul 10 16:00:00 CEST 2002

>I just loaded the pix_film example from Guenter's CVS version. Upon
>scrubbing the frames simply advances the frame by one each time the
>number changes (in either direction) The mov works fine.
>
>Ben
>

>B. Bogart
>---------
hey ben,

...assuming that you are talking about the OS X version, this is
known, and has to do with the way that quicktime loads .mpg's, in
addition to the way that pix_film plays movies...basically, quicktime
can't tell how many frames there are in advance in an mpg, and I
haven't found a way around this that I like...so, with os X, we're
kinda stuck with formats that quicktime knows about...

btw, did you get my email last nite?  something seems to be screwy
with eudora all of a sudden...but I had written about a new idea on
how to copile your external with project builder...

l8r,
jamie