[PD] dynamic object creation

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at acs.ryerson.ca
Wed Jul 17 17:42:38 CEST 2002

Hello all,

I have a patch which creates an abstraction dynamically (via message) but
when the abstraction is loaded it does not receive loadbang events. I
would think the behavior for adding a dynamic object via message and
adding one by hand would be the same. If I press space after my
abstraction name then it reloads, including loadbangs. Its not problem to
fix but I was wondering weather it makes sense to make that change so
that when you create an abstraction dynamically it hits its loadbangs.

Anyhow see any reasons why this would not be a good idea?

Thanks!
Ben

B. Bogart
---------