[PD] dynamic object creation

Gregory M Rippin gmr222 at nyu.edu
Thu Jul 18 01:10:56 CEST 2002

An annoying but effective temporary fix is to give each object that you
create a unique name, and have a [receive] by the same name inside the
created patch. The last step in creating an object, then, is to send a
bang to the name of the object.  Crude, but it approximates a loadbang.

Greg

--
Greg Rippin, Graduate Assistant
Music Technology Program