[PD] music

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Sun Jul 21 11:20:38 CEST 2002

Hi,
matthew nish-lapidus hat gesagt: // matthew nish-lapidus wrote:

> i agree, i use a ton of different programs for all different stages of my
> music..

I tend to do it the other way around and keep everything in PD, but
that might be because I'm on Linux and there's nothing that beats PD ;)

OK, I also use midi sequencers that beat PD at actually writing
music...

> would it be posialble to get a copy of that granular patch from you? i'd
> love to take a look at it.

Mark, if you find it, I'd be interested as well. In the meantime my
syncgrain~ external might help as well. Eric Skogen did a windows port
of it at http://www.audionerd.com

ciao,