[PD] xeq compilation probs

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Jul 29 14:53:17 CEST 2002

czesc Michal,

sorry for not responding right away, I have been off-line last
week.

This is a buglet I have overlooked due to always using intel
machines for development -- apparently on ppc char is unsigned by
default.  I will upload the corrected xeq asap (or you could use
a temporary fix of adding a -fsigned-char compiler option).

Thanks for pointing this out,

Krzysztof