[PD] Minor feature request: typing in msg boxes before setting on canvas

David N G McCallum 8dngm at qlink.queensu.ca
Tue Jul 30 14:52:16 CEST 2002

	I don't know if this is specific to my machine or what, but when
I call up an object box (CTRL-1) I can type the object name in the box
before actually clicking the box down on the canvas. For some reason the
same isn't true for messages; I have to click them down on the canvas
before I can type in them. It'd be nice if they both behaved the same way.

	I know this is trivial and cosmetic, but it would be nice. :)

.
. David McCallum
. Queen's University Electronic Music Studio Manager
.           and Noise Maker
. http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/
.