[PD] Jmax VS PD

Lee Wilson mister-t at directvinternet.com
Thu Aug 1 15:18:14 CEST 2002

I've been researching jmax and PD, trying to decide which I want to run
with. I see advantages to both, but it's beginning to look a bit like Jmax
is an abandoned project. Most of the links I select even on the main page
are dead.  I've seen versions from 2.51 - 3.1 but don't know which one is
the real one.  I can't get it compile correctly on any OS.

PD, on the other hand installed really easily.

Anyone have any info on the state of the latest jmax? Where it stands?  Is
there a good place to get up to date info on it?

Thanks,

Lee