[PD] FAQ needs an update

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 14:20:47 CEST 2002

I have to say it doesn't bother me at all when people
post in different languages, it's not really that
often and most of the time they keep the language
fairly simply? It's nice to have a mailing list which
is accessible to people who aren't necessarily fluent
in English? No?

--- Yves Degoyon <ydegoyon at free.fr> wrote: > i'm also
bored that people post in spanish or german