[PD] external pointers (*in1) and (*in2)

J. Scott Hildebrand jshildebrand at ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 6 01:54:04 CEST 2002

       it is a dsp object and i don't plan on this external communicating
with other objects. are you saying that the *in1 pointers can only access
one dimensional arrays? i'm not using pd's array, it's a standard C/C++
array. would it be possible to access my array with something like:

    *in1[x][y][z]     ?

                                     scott