[PD] external pointers (*in1) and (*in2)

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue Aug 6 02:45:39 CEST 2002

i may sound silly but i usually use *in1 and *in2 pointers
to refer to audio data passed to a stereo DSP object ...

in that case, the pointers is supplied by PD when the perform
function is called. is that the case here ???
do you have something like :

t_float *in1 = (t_float *)(w[1]); /* left audio inlet */
t_float *in2 = (t_float *)(w[2]); /* right audio inlet */

if you don't, forget my remark.

regards,

sevy/yves