[PD] PD MIDI Tutorial

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Wed Aug 7 21:37:25 CEST 2002

hi,
to see, if your setup is working just select "test audio and midi" from the
help-menu.
and many of the help-tutorials (menu help-pure dcoumentation) contain
examples for midi.
if you right-klick on an object you can also select help. this is probably
the best help... and to know which objects are available (extra
midi-section) right klick in a canvas and choose help.
or need some special help?
marius.