[PD] gem-related libraries, runtime errors

artificial newlife at 1010.co.uk
Mon Aug 12 00:39:50 CEST 2002

hi artm

experience exactly the same symptoms with gem-0.87 on my own gentoo 1.2
machine (and thought it was a video card/X issue) ... same setup
(gem-0.87) doesn't give these problems on SuSE 7.0 machine (running
XFree86-3.x rather than 4.2.0 on gentoo (though had to add -lXi and -lXmu
to compile on SuSE))

hope this helps in narrowing the problem as would be good to see a gentoo
package

best
mar