[PD] gem-related libraries, runtime errors

Artem Baguinski artm at nerve.v2.nl
Mon Aug 12 01:12:17 CEST 2002

tigital(tigital at mac.com)@2002.08.11 18:24:00 +0000:
> >============================================================
> >reading startup file: /home/buggs/.pdrc
> >GEM: Mark Danks
> >GEM: ver: 0.84-5
> >GEM: compiled: Aug 11 2002
>
> ...well right here I'd say you need to get version 0.87, then try and
> see how compiling that works...
>
> http://gem.iem.at/

i rewrote the package so it fetches 0.87, now it won't compile, because
it won't find libmpeg3, because [i guess] its detection is severly
commented out, because there's apparently no libmpeg3 in debian
(right?).

on the other hand there is libmpeg3 on my machine, that's why [i guess]
configure gets confused...

it's a bit of a bug report then. i'm gonna try to uncomment those lines
and compile gem and see what will happen.

--
Artem Baguinski (http://www.artm.org/)
V2_Lab - International Lab For the Unstable Media (http://www.v2.nl/V2_Lab/)