[PD] midiout + MIDISPORT2x2[fix]

Michal Seta mis at creazone.com
Thu Aug 15 22:58:51 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I was trying to use the [midiout] extern but there seems to be a problem.  It does not send anything out any port.  [midiin] reports that whatever I do I do on the port #2.  And that's correct.  [midiout] however refuses to send on that port (or any other for that matter).  Am I missing something?

BTW, re: my message about MIDI in not working on my machine.  I have discovered that I have to turn-off my synth (which is a Roland GR-50 but apparently other modules/synths have the same symptoms) when I'm uploading the firmware to the midisport interface.  This way both modules, usb-midi and snd-usb-midi work (well, not together, obviously).

Cheers.

--
./MiS

VIDEOTRON is worthless!
I've been disconnected for 3 days!  They call it 'high-speed'.