[PD] heads or tails?

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Aug 17 19:27:13 CEST 2002

Hi Adam, hi list,

On 15 August 2002 at 17:36:08, Adam T. Lindsay wrote:
 > Why do I want to do this?
 > I'm trying to write an abstraction that takes in a netreceive and
 > dispatches it to a receiver that's labelled with the first name in the
 > list, e.g. a netsend of:
 >
 >   foo bar baz;
 >
 > ...results in a message of "bar baz" being sent to [r foo].

... sorry I didn't see this earlier; I've been somewhat
preoccupied by my graphics card goofing off... at any rate,
this sounds like exactly what my 'forward' external does...
I've only ever tested it under linux, but I'd be happy
to help diagnose compiler errors, etc.... it's available
at:

  http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/~moocow/projects/pd

I've successfully used it with both [textfile] and
[netreceive].

marmosets,
	Bryan