[PD] Does someone have a working program to communicate with Pd over UDP?

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sun Aug 18 00:00:52 CEST 2002

Hi,

working on something different I accidentally found the solution for the
u_pdsend problem. On Win one has to init the ws2_32.dll first before using
any socket functions.

Attached you'll find the adjusted code. To send data to Pd one has to type
something like "; foo bla 17.3" when the program is running...

Olaf