[PD] newbie question: te_xpix/te_ypix

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Aug 18 20:01:38 CEST 2002

hi,

te_xpix/te_ypix have been defined for version of PD > 0.35 test 17,
i'm not too sure of the test number but around this one.

before that, they were called te_xpos/te_ypos,
so, you've got two options :

a/ change te_xpix/te_ypix to te_xpos/te_ypos
in the externals code.

b/ upgrade PD, let's say to the official 0.35.

cheers,

sevy/yves