[PD] newbie question: te_xpix/te_ypix

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 19 18:28:13 CEST 2002

Be warned though that "te_xpix" gets used somewhat differently from "te_xpos";
for instance in the "xxx_getrect" function you should now convert from
pixels to coordinates; see, for instance, the code for the toggle switch
(g_toggle.c) .  If you don't do this, you'll see nothing wrong until someone
tries to use you in a graph-on-parent patch, and then your object flies
off to a random screen location!

cheers
Miller