[PD] Maya Asio problem

João M Pais jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Tue Aug 20 15:11:17 CEST 2002

Dear list,

I'm trying to use a Audiotrak Maya44 soundboard to get four outchannels. We
use the normal drivers in windows 98 and it works, but in pd .34 the output
comes only in stereo either between the 1st and 2nd channels, or 3rd and
4th, or both mixed (1+3 and 2+4).

I've tried with the option -outchannels 4, both with no result.

Does anybody use this soundboard, and if so, has met this error? The card is
ASIO compatible (version 2.0), but does pd uses the asio device
automatically, or is necessary some kind of installation? (as I said, normal
windows programs work with 4 tracks)

Thank you very much,

Klaus Schedl