[PD] load_object "mjlib_setup" not found

me.grimm xi0n0ix at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 00:36:05 CEST 2002

why do i get this when i start? i also get it with vst
object. ive had pd on my desktop w/ everthing running
smooth (winxp). i just changed os on lap from
linux(everthng working fine) to win 2000 and tried
copying my pd folder (w/ pre-compiled binaries) over
to the lap and this message occurs when i start up. i
remeber i had this problem once before last year or
somthing and i goofed around enough to fix but i cant
seem to figure out why its doing it this time.

im probably missing somthing...any ideas?