[PD] FIR filter design

João M Pais jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Mon Aug 26 00:29:49 CEST 2002

I am using .35 t26 on xp. In my patch I create a window with the objects,
and I can also kill it, with the message "editmode1, selectall, cut,
editmode 0, vis 0". But if this message is banged when the window is already
closed, the program crashes.

Regarding the "find last error" bug, I tried it and if there wasn't any
error before, it runs fine (says that there was no error before). But when
there are some mistakes (I tried connecting the output from an osc~ to a
slider), the program still crashes.

João Miguel Pais