[PD] joypad as controller

electrobass at gmx.net electrobass at gmx.net
Tue Aug 27 18:08:05 CEST 2002

> For PD this Joystick->Midi converter wouldn't be necessary:
yepp, perhaps i should have posted it offtopic...but the nice thing is, that
you could easily control every midi accepting program (e.g. reaktor) with
it.

> are two joystick externals, one in GGEE
i`m at work at the moment and can`t remember of getting a compiled GGEE for
windows or i was to lazy to compile it by myself or to stupid ;-).
btw: has anyone an actual (i know that there are some older versions around)
compiled dll for download?

greetings

micha

 michael thies

 micha at multiburst.org

 "If a blank record doesn't produce absolute silence when played
at full-blast, there's something wrong. I imagine this is how
audiophiles spend their days - listening to silent records at
incredible volume, with oscilloscopes."

http://www.gmx.net