[PD] OS X & motu 828

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Tue Aug 27 21:19:26 CEST 2002

Hi again,

this is part two: I finally got the motu 828 working in general (it appers
in the Mac's audio settings). However, Pd does not like it...
When starting Pd and choosing the motu as audio output device (-noadc
-audiooutdev 3 -outchannels 8) I get the following error:

Could not force buffer size!Error number -10000 occured opening portaudio
stream

Any ideas what this means? - The sources (pa_mac_core.c) tell me that an
error occured while querrying the output device to resize a buffer (a call
to AudioDeviceSetProperty). Any help is very appreciated since I need it
running on monday for a 2 month long sound installation....

Olaf