Fw: [PD] name collisions, namespaces ..

Adam T. Lindsay atl at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Wed Aug 28 15:56:10 CEST 2002

Yves Degoyon said this at Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:20:26 +0200:

>> (running the risk of asking a asked question again, but:) how do 
>> mac-people program seriously without ":" ???
>related to this, can an OSX guru tell me where i can find
>the pipe ( | ) on an ibook keyboard ????
>i couldn't find it up to now.

Although I don't have an iBook available, it's easy on my US layout
keyboard (shift-\), but it was hard to find after I switched to AZERTY.
Try option-shift-L... (Option is also known as "alt".)

Also, for finding other characters, try using /Applications/Utilities/Key

Sorry if this is basic information to you. I don't know what your
familiarity with the Mac idiom is.


 Adam T. Lindsay                      atl at comp.lancs.ac.uk
 Computing Dept, Lancaster University   +44(0)1524/594.537
 Lancaster, LA1 4YR, UK             Fax:+44(0)1524/593.608

More information about the Pd-list mailing list