[PD] questions

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 28 19:15:22 CEST 2002

'undo' is less than a year off I think...

In the current version (0.35) you shouldn't be able to make duplicate
connections, although that was possible in 0.24.

clock_delay() (see the source for the "delay" object)

and no, fixed-pitch fonts only, and even then the only way to change them
is to hack u_main.tk... I plan to make a command line flag to make this
easier.

cheers
Miller