[PD] questions

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 29 20:03:41 CEST 2002

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Miller Puckette wrote:

> 'undo' is less than a year off I think...

well, 'undo' is not so tough a feature to code...

> In the current version (0.35) you shouldn't be able to make duplicate
> connections, although that was possible in 0.24.

oh, i had 0.34 installed... installing 0.35

> clock_delay() (see the source for the "delay" object)

thanks (and thanks to Olaf too)

> and no, fixed-pitch fonts only, and even then the only way to change
> them is to hack u_main.tk... I plan to make a command line flag to
> make this easier.

when will variable-pitch font support be added?

another question: is it still true that a non-left inlet may only define a
single method? is there some kind of workaround for that?