[PD] outputting samples

J. Scott Hildebrand jshildebrand at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 29 22:10:07 CEST 2002

       i agree that it's a good idea to use all resources available, but
this list is here for a reason. if i happen to bug some of you then keep
it to yourself. i'm pretty new to pd and this is also my first time doing
any real programming outside of a few silly school projects. if you don't
want to answer a question then don't, simple as that. if you don't want to
read my emails, then don't. i don't thoroughly read all pd-list emails
because not all of them pertain to what i'm trying to do, but sometimes
i'll sift through them because i might learn something along the way. get
off my case,

                                 scott

	"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981