[PD] PD for Linux - Select Problems

JaReK myszewsk at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Aug 29 23:04:59 CEST 2002

Howdy. I got PD .35 for linux running on mandrake 8.1.

However, I have a problem with the 'select' statements.

Select works fine with one parameter (select 1)
However, it does not work with multiple params (select 1 2 3).
Specifically, it will send out bang to first outlet (on the
bottom left)
if the input matches the first condition (for example 1), for all other
inputs I get the following output in the right bottom outlet - 'nan'

I also get seg-fault and error:
 socket receive error: Connection reset by peer (104)
 when trying to open 'Test audio and MIDI'

Regards ...
Jarek