[PD] known bug list?

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Sep 3 16:38:09 CEST 2002

On Sun, 1 Sep 2002 22:19:46 +0200 (CEST)
Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu <umbpux at tin.it> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Is there a know bug list for pure-data?
>
> Regards,
>
> Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.

Since nobody has answered Maurizio's question I guess we can assume that there isn't one and that bugs should be reported to this list (and hence to Miller himself) as I have seen done here before. I guess that's the way you should go about it, Maurizio. Probably better to report to the PD-dev list though.
For those who don't know, Maurizio has done some amazing work on the Csound core (and actually branched the code into his own version - iCsound).

Regards,

Chris.
chris at mccormick.cx
http://www.mccormick.cx