[PD] realtime video mixing

matthew nish-lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Tue Sep 3 19:16:09 CEST 2002

Hi,

ben bogart and i have done exactly this.  we built a system for mixing still
images, video clips, and alpha masks in real time using the mouse/keyboard
or a midi slider box.  the only external you'll need is GEM, as PD doesn't
do any video natively.  it's a pretty straight forward process depending on
what kind of mixing you want to do.  if you want to see our patch just let
me know.

ekran.matt nish-lapidus