[PD] automatic music generation (was: ... a very long name)

Nicolau Werneck nwerneck at cpdee.ufmg.br
Tue Sep 3 20:34:11 CEST 2002

Hi

...I'm not sure about how much information can be passed by MIDI. I'm more
used to the model in CSound, where you can pass innumerous parameters to the
instrument synthesizer. I'm thinking about using a MIDI program to generate
the music (just tone and duration...), and articulate all the other
parameters inside PD. Something simple to start, and see where it would
benefit more from additional flexibility.

bye!

</nicolau>

--
Nicolau Werneck <nwerneck at cefala.org>         E073 FADE 7B75 5482 5631
http://cefala.org/~nwerneck                   D3C4 6E9A 8EFC 0351 C15D

Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:10:46 -0300      (200.20.186.75:13)