[PD] Physical modelling

João M Pais jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Thu Sep 5 13:56:46 CEST 2002

Hello. I wanted to try your patches, but I have no midi controler, or any
midi experience. Could you point how to simulate the midi commands in pd?
(these noteins/noteouts seem confusing to me, I just know about pitches)

By the way, do you know of any program (windows, please) which might
simulate a real midi instrument which would connect to another program, like
pd or csound?

Thanks,

João