[PD] Re: [PD-dev] pd.tk [fonts]

Andre Schmidt andre at vju-tv.net
Thu Sep 5 19:56:21 CEST 2002

hi thomas, hi all,

1000x thnx, it works.

ok, so heres the first beta of PUFO (PureFont :). it has still only one size
(7pt [6x9pix]) and is only in windows FON format, so dunno how you use it on
linux/osX :(. but, for win32 just copy the pufo.fon to /windows/fonts
directory and replace your pd.tk (0.35-1) file with the attachment. ready to
use :)
pd.tk changes; changed the font size 8 to 7 (font bomb) and selection of
pufo font on size 7. but if you still need courier on 8pt let me know!
how to use/select pufo font? open/create a patch and change to font size 7

cheers
-andre
ps. yes, any comment IS welcome as its still a beta !