[PD] is it wise to to have a smaller blocksize in a subwindow?

Andreas Sumerauer andreas at dausenkunz.de
Sat Sep 7 02:16:40 CEST 2002

I am playing around with IIR filters and I would like to know if it
makes any sense if the blocksize in the parent window is bigger than
that of the subwindow. I assume that the Blockwise calculation anyway
can't be done properly because the subpatch always breaks the mold.
Is there still a reason to keep the bigger blocksize? (for waveguide
synthesizers, where the filter is used in a feedback path)

Thanks

Andreas