[PD] bugs and question

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Sat Sep 7 14:35:01 CEST 2002

Mathieu,

do not hesitate to be harsh! I really do appreciate your expertise,
so please, come straight to the point -- do you mean that

1. Pd is not reliable?  (What is then?)

2. Simple (or is it simplistic?) design is not relevant to
reliability of, in effect, a single-man's project?

3. The feature of being able to define new atom types does not
complicate the design (this is quite possible, hence my
'perhaps')?

Krzysztof

perhaps this 'minimalistic' attitude is one of the reasons, why Pd