[PD] *cast~

martin pi pi at attacksyour.net
Mon Sep 9 18:31:00 CEST 2002

hi,

i am working todays versions of mp3amp and -cast
by yves.

two annoying bugs are:

- connecting to a different stream does not work
(i disconnect and sent a different mount point in
a different connect message and it reconnects to
the last stream)

- it sometimes just will not connect

it says:

Can't step back 511!
mpg123: Can't rewind stream by 350 bits!

martin