[PD] "? about "border 0" with gemwin

Jim Ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Fri Sep 13 07:55:56 CEST 2002

Thanks Guenter,
This suggestion did exactly what I was looking for. I noticed when I use
the " border 0" option with gemwin I can no longer bring other windows
in front of the GEM window. Is there a way to still use "border 0" and
have access to the windows beneath the GEM window. Also is it possible
to open more than one GEM window? Thanks again.
Jim