[PD] Re: [PD-announce] New colored patch cords and drop shadow patches

Joseph A. Sarlo jsarlo at mambo.peabody.jhu.edu
Sat Sep 14 20:52:52 CEST 2002

> any reason can you think of as to why it would work on win2k and not winxp ?

That's strange, especially since it was compiled on a WinXP system (using
VC++ 6.0 btw). I've personally tested it on Win 98SE, Win 2000 Server, and
Win XP Pro; all seem to work OK. I can't think of anything that would
cause this, the code changes are pretty minor, but maybe someone out there
with more Windows binary compatibility knowledge can help. All I can say
is make sure you are using the latest pd-0.35-1 msw distribution, and if
you have means to recompile, try that.

Joe
--