[PD] GridFlow 0.6.2

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Wed Sep 18 02:09:10 CEST 2002

>Sorry, the --puredata-dist-dir option has been removed because it was
>useless; I originally calqued PD support on jMax's, and jMax does not
>install its ".h" files, but PD does...

maybe, but i work with a source tree just to tinker a little bit, thus
no .h files are installed.

it was a better option to indicate the PD directory, my opinion.

but, anyway, i went through this, now i've got this error at loading time :

/usr/local/pd/gridflow/gridflow.pd_linux: undefined symbol:
__gxx_personality_v0

help much appreciated, i'm eager to try this out !!

best,

sevy/yves