[PD] netsend semicolons

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Thu Sep 19 14:03:04 CEST 2002

Hi David,

just outcomment line 123 & 124 in x_net.c and the semi is gone. But then Pd
will no longer be able to receive your messages correctly because the semi is
used to detect the 'end of message'.
If this a really bad idea depends on what you want to do. Maybe you could
adjust the receiving code (I guess you're not using netreceive?!) to ignore
the semi?

Olaf