[PD] Re: [PD-announce] gripd v0.0.13

Joseph A. Sarlo jsarlo at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 24 01:55:53 CEST 2002

> Maybe there could be a (crippled?) gripd-version that would work with
> libwxgtk2.2-python?

I think the only thing that depends on 2.3 is the wxToggle control, but at
this point I don't really have the time to support multiple branches. But if
you feel adventurous, remove the mToggle class definition from
gripdControls.py and the related code that calls the constructor in
gripdMain.py. I thought someone on this list made a Debian package, but
maybe I'm wrong. I don't have a Debian box, or else I might consider doing
it; how hard could it be? :).

Joe