[PD] DirectSound (again!) and network connections

MLN Kazem, Aerospace Engineering M.Kazem at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Sep 26 20:16:06 CEST 2002

Hi list,

thanks Olaf and Akira - your help is greatly appreciated,
just pursuing the issue, am I right in saying that it is possible for
me to write an application, preferably in VC++6.0, that will be able
to implement pd but also to access the secondary DirectSound buffers,
presumably created by pd, before they are mixed in the primary
buffer for output? - so that I can then take those buffers and apply
other software to them?
also is it possible to separate the tcl/tk part so that I can drive pd
audio with other networked data - or should I be using something like
STK for this? again VC++6.0 applications are what I'm looking at.
thanks again,

Mandy

MLN Kazem, Aerospace Engineering
M.Kazem at bristol.ac.uk