[PD] OSX compile problem

Joshua McFadden josh at mindsound.org
Sat Sep 28 00:19:54 CEST 2002

Chris,

I've been reading through the source, and I'm totally confused about
this macro.  I found it myself and commented it out - the macro, which
is osx-specific and which directly conflicts with the standard
definition, is used nowhere else in the pd source!  Anyway, commenting
it out causes pd to compile, but then pd doesn't run.  It just
segfaults immediately with no other errors.  Anyone have advice about
that?

-Josh