[PD] 5.1 sound/onyx vbap etc..

Pat Pagano ppagano at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 4 14:20:16 CEST 2002

I got pd 26? i think running from Millers Site.
And we do have a PC cluster as well as the ONYX so i am hoping to figure
something out too.
I will try the vbap binary sourceforge on monday as we have SGI training
today
(I will ask the presenter the best solution.) As it seems now all the demos
that we have on the CAVE
simply use proximity senssors which is cool but not terribly controllable.

Yes i tried to sync the card for a while and got some nasty errors.

do you think that -asio drivers might work??