[PD] Vbap for IRIX??

ppagano at bellsouth.net ppagano at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 4 22:05:13 CEST 2002

i cannot seem to find VBAp for IRIX , or pd-lib or anythiing at sourceforge.
can someone link me the files so i can get them running on the SGI?

i am also hoping to get the Audigy supported for the PC cluster which may
be my resort as the Onyx seems to be only doing stereo audio at this
time.

Does anyone have any experience with the SGI and RAD(sp) adat outs?
we may have a converter but i am wondering the best way to get 8 or 6 or
any multichannel audio out from the SGI with pd

cheers~

Pat