[PD] Vbap for IRIX??

Søren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Sat Oct 5 12:15:09 CEST 2002

Yes, I am using these with great succes with PD. We have three of those
(since we have three arenas powered by the same Onyx2). They are hooked up
to three seperate converters - one for each arena. It is only possible to
use one at a time with standard Irix device selection. (I am using PD for
creating a sound engine for VR - not using vbap, but some externals I
created for the purpose for positional sound in 8 and 5.1 speaker systems).

Cheers
Soeren