[PD] Max/MSP vs. Pd [was: shadow patch bug]

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Oct 8 10:48:09 CEST 2002

hi Thomas,

I wonder if an average Jack-the-noise-maker is really happy having
to learn what is the difference between 1 and 1.0, and which
object (and what inlet) rejects floats, which truncates them, and
which accepts unchanged?  Or maybe it is only me being yet another
lazy copy-paste musician?

Krzyszt-I-want-my-noises-done-quick-and-easy-of