[PD] portAudio Full duplex

ppagano at bellsouth.net ppagano at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 18 18:28:23 CEST 2002

Dear list

Can someone assist may so i may try to run my emi 2|6, now that Phil has released this code

Subject: [Portaudio] update for Mac OS X

I have released a new PortAudio implementation for Mac OS X.
It fixes lots of bugs, supports full duplex between separate devices (iMic),
supports a range of sample rates, handles mono/stereo switching.

It is in CVS. The snapshot will be there by morning.

One remaining bug is that if you change sample rates, PA will fail to open
the first time! Run the program agian and it works. I'm trying to debug that
with Apple.

Note: ringbuffer files now needed in project, and also the
AudioToolbox.framework.

   http://www.portaudio.com/docs/pa_tut_mac_osx.html

Please let me know if you find any problems!

Phil Burk